FYP Thesis Template, Presentation and Poster Design 2019
Attentional All Final Year Students
Final Year Project Exhibition 2019 (2K16 Batch)
on January 13 & 14, 2020
Dear Students please read following instructions carefully for exhibition poster:
1- Insert the data in ppt as appropriate, according to heading and example posters provided.
2- You are allowed to change basic format of Poster as per yourproject specification.
3- The size of poster is set to auto in ppt.. Just 'Save As' the PowerPoint file as JPEG image and print the penaflex.
4- the size is 2x3 feet (2feet width x 3 feet height).
5- Each discipline has a separate color template poster, so check your poster template carefully.
NOTE: Students will not be allowed to stick there posters on wall. Therefore each student is required to bring a
cardboard and stick their posters on that cardboard and place it beside wall. Example of poster on cardboard is
also shown. You can get any cardboard box from nearby shop and unfold it to create back support of the
penaflex like shown in example image.
1. FYP Thesis Template 2019 (download here)
- Submit One Copy of Thesis in Spiral Binding, with FYP thesis Challan of Rs. 500/- each student.
- Final Version will be submitted after Evaluation and Changes in Hard Binding.
2. FYP Presentation Template 2019 (download ppt)
3. FYP Abstract Submission Template for FYP Booklet (download template)
- Submit the Abstract file along with JPEG of Poster Latest by 13th January 2020, at the link given below
4. FYP Poster Templates (size: 2feet width x 3 feet height)
BS(Information Technology ) Poster Template-1 (Download poster)
BS(Software Engineering) Poster Template-1 (Download Poster)
BS(Electronics ) Poster Template-1 (Download Poster)
BS(Telecommunication ) Poster Template-1 (Download Poster)
Posted on: Tuesday 26th November, 2019